What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.celebdigs.com/terms.
This policy was last modified on 1/25/12.
Check Out The Posh New Zealand Retreat Where Prince William And Kate Middleton Stayed
Take A Tour Of The Luxury Retreat Where Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Stayed In Australia
Check Out Gisele Bundchen And Tom Brady's Picturesque Bahamas Getaway
Richard Branson's Necker Island Is Almost Back Open For Business After Fire
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
- Keira Knightley Buys $6.2 Million Townhouse In London
- The Beckhams Sell Their U.K. Country Estate For $19.2 Million
- Sneak A Peek Into Late Designer Alexander McQueen's Three-Bedroom London Apartment
- Celine Dion Lists Montreal Mansion For $28 Million
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- Kate Bosworth Lists L.A. Home For $2.49 Million
- Jack Osbourne Lists His Los Feliz Home For $3 Million
- Wayne Gretzky Lists Westlake Village Home For $10.5 Million
- CBS Bigwig Les Moonves Buys Microsoft Billionaire Paul Allen's Malibu Manse For $28.8 Million