September 21, 2012 9:20 AM
Director Wim Wenders is selling his stunning Hollywood Hills spread for $4.395 million.
The .83 acre compound, designed by Touraine Richmond, contains a three-story modern house and a two-story 1920s Spanish-style home.
The gorgeous digs boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, a wine cellar, studio, theater, two-story open living area and an "enclosed outdoor patio complete with pond and waterfall.
Wen is famous for directing the following movies: Wings of Desire and The Buena Vista Social Club.
See more of the German-born filmmaker's home in the gallery below.
Photo Gallery: Wim Wender Selling $4.395M Hollywood Hills Home
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion