January 30, 2013 12:00 PM
Being a living legend has its perks, apparently!
Wayne Gretzky just listed his Thousand Oaks mansion for sale for a whopping $14.9 million!
The home, which sits on 6.5 acres, is 10,815 square-feet and boasts 6 bedrooms and 7.5 baths. In addition, there is also a theater room, state-of-the-art surveillance and security systems, a pool, tennis court, and a gourmet kitchen.
Originally built in 2002, the property has undergone multiple renovations and customizations, including new his-and-hers bathrooms, new floors, an expanded kitchen area, new landscaping, and intricate interior detailing.
"The privacy of the property and community is a major draw for celebrity buyers. The location is superb, with the Pacific Coast and famed Malibu only a short 20-minute drive, and only 35 miles from Los Angeles," Coldwell Banker executive director Joyce Rey explained of the listing.
The structure was built by "architect to the stars" Richard Landry, who has also built homes for Mark Wahlberg, Sylvester Stallone, and Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen.
Photo Gallery: Wayne Gretzky Lists His L.A. Estate For $14.9 Million
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion