November 21, 2012 11:00 AM
Taylor Swift apparently doesn't know the meaning of "taking things slow" in new relationships!
The country cutie recently rekindled her romance with One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles, and already she's eager to buy real estate a stone's throw away from the boy bander's $4 million North London home, which he purchased in September.
Although the 22-year-old Grammy winner has supposedly been interested in nabbing a house across the pond for a while, her new coupling has put plans on the fast track!
"She's been interested in buying a house in the U.K for a while. But after months of not really mentioning it, Taylor's suddenly instructed an estate agent to get on it ASAP! She's even asked Harry if he'll come and look at some places with her, since he knows the area," a source told LOOK magazine.
Coincidentally, every time the "Red" singer begins dating someone new, she seems to snap up property in their neighborhood before the relationship fizzles. She recently purchased a Cape Cod mansion right next door to ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy, and she owns a Beverly Hills abode in close proximity to her other ex John Mayer. Awkward!
She might want to think long and hard before making another costly mistake!
"I'm not sure how Harry will cope if Taylor does move in down the road. He always talks big with girls he likes, promising the Earth, but in reality I think he likes being single," the source adds.
Give the desperate real estate investments a break, T-Swizzle!
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad