December 20, 2012 3:52 PM
Someone's treating their family well this Christmas!
Rihanna has rented out the massive $21.8 million One Sandy Lane for her family over the holidays, and we've already snapped a few photos of her at the luxury estate.
The compound boasts eight different residences that range in size from 8,000 to 9,500 square feet, and with sparkling pools, a spa, a private gym, championship golf courses and the beach just a few feet away and the kinds of services you'd expect from a five star hotel, this is the ultimate splurge, including uniformed attendants and servers.
According to the estate's website, the property has "24-hour concierge service, operated on-site by One Sandy Lane staff, provides prompt support to residents whenever required. The wide range of services includes porter, valet, chauffeur, vehicle care, telephone reception, laundry and dry cleaning, as well as bookings and reservations."
Check out 25+ photos of the breathtaking mansion in the gallery below!
Photo Gallery: Rihanna Rents Out A $21.8 Million Mansion For The Holidays
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion