December 21, 2012 9:38 AM
Ricky Martin has dropped $5.9 million on a gorgeous condo in New York.
The Latin singer's 3,147 square-foot pad boasts 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
The 10-story Peter Marino-designed building, with beautiful interiors, faces Gracie Mansion and the playgrounds, open fields and dog run at Carl Shurz Park.
See more of Ricky's new spread in the gallery below.
Photo Gallery: Ricky Martin Buys NYC Condo For $5.9M
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million