January 7, 2013 5:26 PM
Of course when you're worth an estimated $400 million and the co-president of one of the largest record companies in the world, this is just chump change!
Rick Rubin and several pals are still ringing in the new year in St. Barth, and what better way to travel in style than on Odessa, a 160-foot luxury yacht that rents out for a whopping $240,000 a week?
The vessel can accommodate 12 guests in 6 spacious staterooms, and it has a crew of 10. Odessa was built by Christensen Shipyards in 2009, and it was named as a World Superyacht Awards 2010 finalist for Best Displacement Motor yacht below 500GT. We're not exactly sure what that means, but if it runs as good as it looks, it's definitely one of the best in the world!
The interior was designed by Armani Casa, and it has an elevator to all decks, a 12-person hot tub, an exterior BBQ and a 50-inch plasma that deploys from the flybridge hardtop.
Captain Robert Lowden says of the boat, “Great care was taken during the design and build to make servicing the guests not only a priority but also easier on the crew. Wine and beverage storage was not only increased, but it also was spread out all over the yacht so that guests could have easy access to it."
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion