September 17, 2012 12:57 PM
Reese Witherspoon is giving away the farm - literally!
The Oscar-winning actress has listed her Spanish colonial estate in Ojai, Calif., for sale at a whopping $10 million!
The bubbly blonde, who purchased the property in 2008, used the grounds as the site of her wedding to CAA agent Jim Toth, and more recently offered the posh pad to scorned co-star Rob Pattinson in the wake of the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal.
Designed by famed architect Wallace Neff, the estate sits on roughly seven acres and boasts a four-bedroom main house, horse stables, three guest cottages, a carriage house and a swimming pool.
"What I love about it is that it is so period and has so much character and charm to it. There is century-old hardware and fixtures that were forged on the property - it is just so authentic," listing agent Billy Rose explained.
Known as Libbey Ranch, the compound is said to be home to a "menagerie of animals" including horses, pigs, dogs, and chickens.
Let's hope the next owner is a pet lover!
Photo Gallery: Reese Witherspoon Lists Ojai Estate For $10 Million
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion