October 4, 2012 11:33 AM
Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane and his wife Rebecca Gayheart are suing Smashing Pumpkins front man and neighbor Billy Corgan over a eucalyptus tree on his property that fell into their house last fall during a windstorm.
According to the lawsuit, the couple "allege trespass, nuisance, and negligence. In court papers, the Dane's claim Corgan ignored warnings that his eucalyptus tree could potentially keel over when hit by powerful Santa Ana winds and failed to address the matter," the document states.
The former Noxzema girl was nine months pregnant with her second child at the time of the accident, whereby she was forced to evacuate the house and live elsewhere during the repairs, which are expected to be done within the month.
Apparently, the indy rocker "has failed to show any remorse, to reach out to the Dane's in any way, to make restitution for the significant damages he caused, or take any measures to remove the remaining improperly maintained and/or rotten eucalyptus trees from the Corgan property," the lawsuit continues.
Further details of the lawsuit have yet to be revealed.
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad