December 21, 2012 12:28 PM
All those millions of YouTube views netted Psy millions of dollars, so naturally the singer has decided to spend some of his cash on a high-rise condo at the Blair House in Los Angeles.
The pad is 2,776 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, and it was listed for $1.29 million, but Psy reportedly paid $1.25 million for it. According to the realtor's site, the unit "features include spacious rooms with high ceilings, good sunlight and new paint and carpet." A spacious balcony runs alongside living and dining areas as well as the master bedroom, and there is also a breakfast area and a den.
The building has 29 floors, but Psy's residence is on the lower level, which is probably a good thing since he reportedly plans on remodeling. Homeowners fees are a whopping $2,141 per month, but it seems well worth it as amenities include 24-hour doorman and concierge services, on-site valet parking, a tennis court, a gym, a sauna and a gorgeous salt water swimming pool and spa.
Photo Gallery: Psy Snaps Up A $1.2 Million Pad In Los Angeles
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad