February 19, 2013 12:00 PM
We have to wonder if Uncle Sam has anything to do with this decision!
Pamela Anderson has listed her Malibu home for sale for $7.75 million after failing to find a tenant who is willing to pay a whopping $50,000 a month to rent the place!
The property measures 2,752 square-feet and has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It boasts beautiful ocean views, a sauna, and a large sundeck. The Baywatch star originally purchased the beachfront abode in 2000 for $1.8 million.
The blonde bombshell began having money troubles in 2009, which could be her motivation to unload the pricey piece of real estate. According to the Franchise Tax Board of California, Pammy owes a whopping $524,241 in unpaid taxes!
Pam must really be feeling the pinch!
Photo Gallery: Pamela Anderson Lists $7.75 Million Malibu Home For Sale
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion
- Kelsey Grammer Sells His Beverly Hills Mansion For $6.7 Million