February 5, 2013 12:43 PM
Olivier Martinez opened Villa Azur last March (he's one of four co-owners) in South Beach, and over the weekend we spotted the French star and his much more famous girlfriend, Halle Berry, eating at the restaurant.
Villa Azur brings "offers tantalizing French Mediterranean dishes prepared with an Italian twist," according to the eater's website, and "the food can be paired with a choice of the finest wines from the restaurants in-house wine cellar called La Cave d'Azur, or with a signature cocktail from the extensive drink menu."
The decor features a mix of vintage and modern motifs with antiques, chandeliers with contemporary furniture, and later in the evening, Villa Azur brings in DJs for "energetic after-dinner ambiance."
While that seems pretty normal for a celeb to dine at their own establishment, it looks like Olivier is trying to do some damage control, as the South Beach eatery has left a bad taste in people's mouths after state inspectors found the place to be in violation of no less than 13 health codes last November.
Changes have been made since the incident, and while we haven't eaten there, the place has 4/5 stars on Yelp, so obviously they're doing something right! Check out more photos in the gallery below...
Photo Gallery: Olivier Martinez Visits His South Beach Eatery Villa Azur
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion
- Kelsey Grammer Sells His Beverly Hills Mansion For $6.7 Million