January 3, 2013 1:00 PM
For being only 19 years old, this is a pretty pricey pad!
iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove just snatched up her very first home in L.A for a whopping $2.65 million.
The abode boasts 3 bedrooms, 4 baths and is close to 3,000 square feet. In addition, it has a designer gourmet kitchen, a large outdoor swimming pool, stunning views, and balconies off the bedrooms.
The best feature of the property?
Absolutely huge walk-in closets, an essential for any girl her age!
Built in 1952, the house is described as "meticulously designed by the owner with no expense spared," according to the listing on realtor.com.
Miss Cosgrove is using the place as home base while she attends the University of Southern California, where she is currently majoring in... you guessed it! Film!
Photo Gallery: Miranda Cosgrove Buys L.A Home For $2.65 Million
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad