November 20, 2012 1:42 PM
Madonna has put her Central Park West duplex on the market for a jaw dropping $23.5 million, but when you're worth over $600 million, it doesn't seem that pricey, does it?
Madonna bought an apartment in the same building when she married Sean Penn in the 1980s, and after their divorce she bought a second apartment and combined the two. But she wasn't done just yet! She then purchased a third apartment, turning the three units into one large duplex spanning the fifth and sixth floor of the 1907 Neo-Italian Renaissance style Harperley Hall building.
The 6,000-square-foot pad includes four separate bedroom wings with six to seven bedrooms including a "stunning master bedroom suite, endless closet space, eight sumptuous baths, an elegant formal dining room on the park, an exquisitely appointed Chef's eat-in kitchen with windowed library/dining room," according to the realtor's website.
There are Juliet balconies with 110 feet of frontage on Central Park West, five wood-burning fireplaces, a library and oak floors throughout. The master bedroom includes marble bathrooms with Moorish arches, a steam shower and a claw-foot tub. Only the best for the queen of pop!
Shareholder amenities include a 20 car garage, a gym and one of the most spectacular roof gardens in the city.
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad