November 9, 2012 1:00 PM
Movin' on up!
Real Housewives of Miami star Lisa Hochstein just listed her Sunset Island Miami home for $10.75 million, following the recent purchase of a larger, more kid friendly home on the exclusive Star Island.
The home, named Palacio Del Eden, boasts 5 bedrooms, an elaborate entryway, a movie theater, billiard room, chef's kitchen, wine cellar, fresco ceilings, marble archways, a four car garage and a mosaic infinity pool.
"Moving to Star was an incredible business move and no-brainer for us, because it's the most sought-after zip code in Miami. Some would argue in the world," Hochstein explained.
Featured prominently on the Bravo reality series, the mansion was the setting to many a catfight and multiple dinner parties with the cast. "It made us proud to showcase our home for filming and for special events. We have one of the most beautiful homes in the world and enjoy sharing it. In preparation, I love to have fresh flowers throughout the house and of course our home has to be spotless," she added.
The former Playboy model is currently enjoying the design and decorating process for her new abode. "I'm having the most fun designing my dream closet and my dream bathroom, of course! It's going to really reflect my personality and style, and is going to be one part of our home that is really just for me," she brags.
Life is good when you're a wealthy plastic surgeon's wife!
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million