September 4, 2012 11:29 AM
Is our dearest Lilo headed back to the Big Apple?
According to sources, the answer is YES! Apparently the Liz & Dick actress has decided to get a fresh start on the East Coast, and is looking in the Tribeca neighborhood to put down her roots.
The troubled star is rumored to be apartment hunting with her assistant and best friend Gavin Doyle, although sources say the pair are waiting until after New York Fashion Week to begin the actual move.
We have to wonder if her recent ban from the famed Chateau Marmont hotel in LA has anything to do with her spontaneous departure from Hollywood? She does owe an estimated $46,000 in unpaid hotel bills, so hopefully she can afford a new NYC pad!
Otherwise our favorite redhead might be Staten Island-bound to live with mom Dina at her childhood home.
Crossing our fingers you get a good real estate broker, girl!
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million