September 6, 2012 10:54 AM
Twilight star Kristen Stewart appears to have dropped some serious dough on her first home -- a 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath, $4.8 million Latigo Beach contemporary.
Question is ... does Kristen actually own the place? Public records show the home as having been purchased by Kristen's mom, the soon-to-be-divorced Jules Mann Stewart. But were guessing KStew actually footed the bill and she's been spending much of her time in LA at the house.
The 3-story, 5,800-square-foot manse is surrounded by thick landscaping and features an oval-shaped guest house. Online listings describe the home as a "radically modern glass and steel" structure with hardwood floors, frosted glass accents, minty green accent walls and poured-in-place concrete.
With Stewart embroiled in a recent cheating scandal with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, which led her ex, Rob Pattinson, to ditch the LA digs he was sharing with Kristen, it seems the actress needs a new place to call home when she's in Hollywood. Looks like she found it in Malibu!
Photo Gallery: Kristen Stewart Buys Malibu Beach House
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million