October 1, 2012 10:30 AM
Actor/comedian Kevin James has snapped up this sprawling 26,509-square-foot Delray Beach mansion for $18.5 million.
The house sits on two lots and covers a total of 1.85 acres, and there are 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and 3 half bathrooms. The upstairs bedrooms each have access to a private bathroom and share a separate playroom, and the master suite opens up to a terrace with fireplace and ocean views.
The primary living room has a fireplace and three large French doors that lead to an ocean side loggia, and one of the other entertaining areas in the house boasts a billiards room with stone floors and built-in wet bar.
The finished basement has staff quarters, a wine room, a game room, a fitness room, and a professional-style spa with hydrotherapy tub, massage area, shower space and steam room. As far as parking for guests, there are several motor courts and an underground 8-bay garage.
Other amenities on the property include a lush lawn, stone pathways, several shaded porches, a slightly sunken sport court, a separate guest house that overlooks the saltwater swimming pool and a massive poolside cabana with a carved stone fireplace, a pool bath and a summer kitchen. Not bad!
Photo Gallery: Kevin James Buys $18.5 Million Delray Beach Mansion
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million