December 21, 2012 1:50 PM
Kelsey Grammer has a new family with fourth wife Kayte Walsh and their baby daughter Faith, and the 57-year-old actor now has a new place to call home, as he's renting a five bedroom, six bathroom Beverly Hills mansion for an astounding $30,000 a month.
The Spanish-style pad was originally designed in 1926 by Ralph C. Flewelling, and it features several fireplaces, wood beamed ceilings, a stunning pool and outdoor entertaining area, maid's quarters and a guesthouse. The kitchen may not be brand new, but there is refrigerated wine storage and a butler's pantry. As far as parking, there is a detached 3-car garage and a gated motor court.
While Kelsey and his ex-wife Camille were in the middle of finalizing their divorce settlement over the summer, they listed their $7 million vacation estate in Beaver Creek, Colorado and their $18 million Beverly Hills home, and in August Camille put her $17.9 million Malibu mansion on the market and split the payout with her former hubby. But when will he plunk down some serious dough and buy a new pad for his family?
Photo Gallery: Check Out Kelsey Grammer's New Beverly HIlls Pad
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad