November 29, 2012 12:00 PM
Katherine Heigl is leaving her Los Feliz nest!
The Knocked Up actress has just listed her L.A area mansion on the market for $2.7 million, which she's lived in since she purchased it in 2007.
The Southern Colonial-style abode was built in 1922 and sits on a whopping 10,000 square-feet. The home boasts 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, as well as hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, a lanai, an outdoor fireplace, verandas, gardens, and a massive outdoor swimming pool.
Incidentally, the swimming pool was the cause of a police visit to the home in 2010! According to reports, the blonde beauty and her musician hubby Josh Kelley were enjoying a romantic night in the jacuzzi, complete with music blasting from an outdoor sound system, when neighbors phoned in noise complaints to authorities.
Pesky surrounding residents could be the only drawback to snatching up this piece of old world real estate!
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion
- Kelsey Grammer Sells His Beverly Hills Mansion For $6.7 Million