October 22, 2012 2:47 PM
On Friday Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake tied the knot at the Borgo Egnazia resort in the southern Italian city of Puglia, and here's a closer look inside the stunning hotel where the stars walked down the aisle.
Borgo Egnazia has 63 rooms at La Corte, 92 suites at the Borgo Village, and 28 private villas with gardens, private swimming pools, balconies and breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea.
The hotel boasts a spa, a wellness center, three swimming pools, one indoor pool, tennis courts, a handful of restaurants and bars, beach clubs, and get this -- there's even a cooking school! It also hosts the San Domenico Golf Club, an 18-hole championship course and club house, so you can bet Justin was thrilled about that!
Borgo Egnazia was constructed out of local stone and quicklime, and the gorgeous grounds contain olive trees, jasmine, prickly pears and lemon trees. "The narrow alleys of the Borgo Village are reproduced according to the traditions of the most characteristic Apulian historical centers with a magic stretch stolen by the most enchanting Arabian landscapes," according to the hotel's website.
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million