November 14, 2012 10:00 AM
You can live like a football legend... for a price!
Superbowl champ Jerry Rice has re-listed his Atherton, CA mansion at a reduced price of $10.5 million, after placing the home on the market in 2009 for $22 million and then again in July of this year for $13.88 million.
The home, which sits on 14,000 square-feet, boasts 7 bedrooms and 8.5 baths, along with an elevator, seven car garage, gourmet kitchen, a home theater, and $2 million in installed electronics. The system is fully equipped with automated smartphone capabilities, enabling the owner to control various appliances and security features from anywhere in the world!
In addition to gadgets, the home also comes with Versace limestone floors, an aquarium, gym, sauna, and Swarovski crystal accents. On the grounds there is a massive pool, jacuzzi, built-in heat lamps, and barbeque pit.
It might not be the most financially sound time to sell, but we can almost guarantee someone will just at the chance to live in a place with all these bells and whistles!
Photo Gallery: Jerry Rice Re-Lists Bay Area "Smart Home" For $10.5 Million
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million