March 1, 2013 2:00 PM
They're really working overtime!
Renovations on Jennifer Aniston's $21 million Bel Air mansion are going full speed ahead, fueling speculation that the actress and fiance Justin Theroux are rushing to complete their remodel so they can tie the knot there!
The Just Go With It star and her man purchased the 8,500 square-foot abode at the beginning of last year, and there have been crews of more than 60 people working day and night to make the place perfect before move-in.
When we photographed the property back in November (left) there was tons of work to be done, but as of yesterday the house (right) looks almost complete! The Friends beauty ripped out vineyards in the yard to make room for a pool and jacuzzi, and now she's got both!
We also spot a clay-top tennis court!
From the looks of things, Miss Aniston purchased trees and greenery to re-landscape the grounds.
We're dying to know if the wedding we've all been waiting for is going to be a backyard affair!
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million