November 13, 2012 12:00 PM
Not quite the place we would expect a big time actor to go for!
James Franco snatched up this affordable $775,000 Silverlake pad this past August, and although it's cute and cozy looking, we have a feeling there will be some serious renovations happening on his new bachelor pad!
The 127 Hours star bought the hipster hideout from Mad Men costume designer Janie Bryant. According to RealEstalker, the Oscar nominee plans on fixing up the two-unit compound.
The Hollywood hunk plans on sharing the property with his producing partner Vince Jolivette. The main house, which we assume Mr. Franco will be occupying, is a 2 bedroom, 1.75 bath space, while the other portion of the house is the detached smaller 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest house.
Features include tile flooring on the main level, French doors, stainless steel appliances, wood beamed ceilings, a master suite, brick fireplaces, and sprawling canyon views.
The yard is modest, with a paved tile terrace that sits above a two-car port.
Looks like this New Yorker is ready to move to hipsterville!
Photo Gallery: James Franco Buys $775,000 Silverlake Fixer-Upper
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion
- Kelsey Grammer Sells His Beverly Hills Mansion For $6.7 Million