September 26, 2012 9:55 AM
Hilary Swank has put her Pacific Palisades pad on the market for $9.495, and while she bought the place for $5.8 million in 2007, she's had extensive renovations done on the 6,722 estate.
The ocean-view Mediterranean-style mansion was built in 1928, and the two-time Oscar winner hired Santa Monica and Santa Barbara-based architects Mark Appleton & Associates and New York City-based designer Mark Zeff to spruce up the place shortly after buying it.
The three-story residence has 6 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, and it boasts a master suit with a fireplace, arched windows, a small ocean-view terrace, a walk-in closet and a chandelier-lit master bath with two sinks, a free-standing soaking tub and a separate shower.
And that's not all! The open-plan kitchen/dining space can accommodate up to 20 people, and there is a large wine cellar and a lower level lounge area with a built-in wet bar. The pad boasts a sparkling saltwater pool and spa, along with a poolside dining cabana and fireplace, built-in heaters, an outdoor kitchen/barbecue station and a bathroom with outdoor shower. Trust us, it looks just as amazing as it sounds ... check out the photos in the gallery below!
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million