February 26, 2013 12:31 PM
Sure it's got a nice view, but $6.5 million sure seems like a lot for a lot!
Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have listed their 1.1 acre (24,304-square-foot) Pacific Palisades lot on the Riviera rim, and according to the listing agent, the property has active plans and permits for a 5 or 6 bedroom, 6.5 bath residence with a large yard, pool and pool pavilion/studio designed by Steve Gianetti. We snapped Goldie stopping by the lot on Monday, so it appears as though she's a very motivated and hands-on seller!
The existing approved plans call for "deep, inviting verandas and balconies, a spacious master suite with an exercise room, a separate media room," along with a light-filled kitchen and breakfast nook that opens into the family room and yard. The lot boasts views to the Getty Museum, Century City and the mountains, and "the site has been cleared, graded and is ready to build tomorrow with the current plans and permits."
Goldie and Kurt bought the property for $5.7 million in Jan 2011 and tore the existing home down. This is the 3rd home they've owned in this neighborhood; they previously sold their 12,860-square-foot Capri Drive mansion to Adam Sandler for $12 million in 2004, and they currently have another home across the street from him that they purchased for $4.1 million in 2004.
Fun fact: Ben Affleck and Matt Damon live down the street!
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million