December 10, 2012 3:23 PM
Fontainebleau Miami Beach was opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, and while it has always been one of the more noteworthy hotels in the area, a $1 billion renovation in 2008 really put it on the map. And right now, it's really the place to be, with celebs like Demi Moore, Beyonce Knowles and Paris Hilton in town for Art Basel.
That same tear the grand opening bash featured the Victoria Secret Fashion Show with performances by Usher and Mariah Carey, and since then, it's been the preferred hideaway for stars like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
The 20-acre oceanfront hotel features an expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach, and there is even a marina and several nearby golf courses. The hotel has a total of 1,504 guest rooms, not to mention four luxury towers, including penthouse suites that are up to 4,300-square-feet.
The 40,000-square-foot spa has 30 treatment rooms, there's a huge gym, a hair and nail salon, and there are a total 12 restaurants, lounges and bars including the Zagat-rated Gotham Steak by Michelin-star chef Alfred Portale, the AAA Four Diamond status Scarpetta, Hakkasan, Arkadia Bar and Lounge and LIV nightclub.
Check out 40+ more photos of the property below!
Photo Gallery: Take A Peek Inside Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad