October 11, 2012 11:49 AM
After over two years on the market, Yankees star Derek Jeter has finally sold his penthouse in new York City's posh Trump World Tower building.
Jeter bought the pad in 2001 for $12.72 million, and he initially listed it for $20 million and then $17.95 million, so it's not exactly a loss but he definitely isn't making a huge profit.
The pad sits on the 88th floor of the building, and the 5,425-square-foot luxury condo has 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 16-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, a billiards room, button-operated lighting and a privacy shades system. Not sure who would be peering into his place from nearly 90 stories in the sky, but you can never be too sure!
Jeter reportedly unloaded the home so he could “[downsize] to a Manhattan pied-a-terre apartment," and let's not forget about the 30,000-square-foot mansion he just built in Florida!
Photo Gallery: Derek Jeter Unloads His Trump Tower Pad For $15.5 Million
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad