January 24, 2013 2:25 PM
Demi Moore recently stayed at the Amansala Eco-Chic Resort in Tulum, Mexico, and after getting a peek at the place, we can see why she picked it!
Amansala boasts 25 beautiful cabanas situated in a village-like setting, and all of the rooms are built using organic design that includes drift wood, mosaics and river rocks. There are 8 king rooms, 8 queen rooms, 4 familia rooms and 5 smaller king rooms, and the most expensive one is a maximum of $240 during the high season. Not bad!
The resort's oceanfront restaurant specializes in "healthy local fare including freshly caught fish, creative salads, the Mexican classics like fish tacos, ceviche and home made mango tarts." There is also a lounging terrace and massage rooms, and this is an awesome spot for a yogi, as the resort boats a large yoga room with space for up to 45 students and a smaller beachfront yoga room that can accommodate around 18.
Demi spent time getting massages and spa treatments (including covering herself in clay with a handful of other ladies!), and she also took several yoga classes. Glad to see her getting back on track!
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad