January 16, 2013 1:40 PM
Looks like David Duchovny and Tea Leoni aren't reconciling after all!
The couple first split back in 2008, but after the Californication star went to rehab for an alleged sex addition, they got back together, only to split again in 2011. However, after being spotted together numerous times last year, there were rumors swirling that they were on the mend, but seeing as they just listed their Upper East side triplex maisonette at 170 East 78th Street for $9.25 million!
Public records show the owner listing the property as the "Salvator Trust," and according to Berg Properties that is Duchovny and Leoni. The couple bought the pad in 2008 for $6.25 million, and it was originally three separate studios that were combined to create one sprawling five bedroom, four and a half bathroom unit.
The Art Deco-style building has nine stories and 38 apartments with a doorman, and David and Tea's pad features a paneled living room, 13-foot ceilings, a private garden and huge kitchen.
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion