December 6, 2012 1:00 PM
He must have really needed to unload this pricey pad!
Conan O'Brien purchased this L.A area mansion for $10.75 million in 2008, and sold it quietly in June 2012 for $9.25 million, leaving him with a staggering $1.5 million loss on the property! Ouch!
Located in the posh Brentwood neighborhood, the abode boasts 6 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, six fireplaces, and 10 ft ceilings, in addition to a state-of-the-art screening room, temperature controlled wine cellar, indoor and outdoor kitchens, and massive swimming pool and spa.
The TV funny man and his wife now reportedly live in newer, nicer digs in the Pacific Palisades!
Photo Gallery: Conan O'Brien Sells His L.A Mansion At $1.5 Million Loss
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million