February 19, 2013 3:14 PM
After two years on the market, it looks like Christina Aguilera has finally found a buyer for her $13.5 million Beverly Hills home!
Aguilera and former husband Jordan Bratman purchased the home from Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in 2007 for $11.5 million, but when the couple divorced in 2011, the 10,000-square-foot pad was put on the market for $13.5 million.
The gated Mediterranean-style estate has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, and it sits on half-acre-plus lot. The pad boasts high ceilings, a grand foyer and staircase, a master suite with his-and-her baths and closets, along with a fireplace and a lounge area. The home also has a gym, a game room, a gift-wrapping area (don't ask), a movie theater, a beauty salon, a guesthouse with a recording studio, a swimming pool with a water slide and an outdoor dining area.
While we're a bit surprised that Aguilera didn't drop the price, when you take a peek inside the colorful interior, it's easy to see what some buyers might have been put off by the decor. Just being honest!
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million