October 23, 2012 11:24 AM
After being put on the market in May for $1.7 million, Chloe Sevigny's Greenwich Village co-op has been re-listed, this time for $1.9 million.
The 1,250-square-foot pad has 1 bedroom and 1.5 baths (for a total of 4.5 rooms) and it was recently featured in House & Garden Magazine. It has a wood-burning fireplace, plank pine floors, lots of closets and a private garden, and Sevigny actually likes the low ceilings, describing the unit's feel as "womb-like." The apartment originally had exposed brick all throughout the living room, but Sevigny covered it with plaster so she could hang her art collection on the walls.
But here's what's odd: The listing was removed just a few days after it was initially posted in the spring, and though it was rumored to have sold in July, there was no confirmation. It's not clear whether the Big Love starlet wanted more money or if she sold it as a quickie flipper to someone else...
Photo Gallery: Chloe Sevigny's Greenwich Village Pad Is Back On The Market
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad