September 19, 2012 9:54 AM
Apparently the pageant princess tired of her palace!
Controversial Miss USA pageant contestant Carrie Prejean and her football player beau Kyle Boller just sold their San Diego estate for $2.35 million, taking a $200,000 loss after buying the property in 2008 for $2.55 million. Boller purchased the pad solo and Prejean was added on to the title after the couple wed in 2010.
The house sits on 4,322 square-feet and boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, an office, game room, and vanishing edge pool. According to the listing, the abode is described as a "jewel nested in the hills of Del Mar. Surrounded by lush landscape, ocean and golf course views, mature palms and flowering trees, the custom estate is nestled on over an acre with fully gated drive."
It was originally put on the market in September 2010 for an asking price of $3.5 million, but six months later the listing was canceled after a lack of interest.
Public records of the property show the Bill Miller Revocable Trust as the buyer.
Photo Gallery: Carrie Prejean Sells San Diego Estate For $2.35 Million
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Robbie Williams Lists Massive U.K. Estate For $8.63 Million
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
- Tom Hanks Puts Los Angeles Marital Mansion On The Market For $5.25 Million
- Jodie Foster Lists Hollywood Hills Home Of 20 Years For $6.4 Million
- Billy Joel Sells His Waterfront Miami Mansion For $14 Million
- Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Sells Miami Mansion For $12.675 Million