September 18, 2012 1:15 PM
Sex and the City creator Candace Bushnell has put her two-bedroom apartment in New York's Greenwich Village on the market for $2.8 million.
Bushnell recently divorced dancer hubby Charles Askegard after his alleged affair with a Nutcracker co-star "half her age," so it appears as though she wants to start fresh and unload the apartment the couple once shared.
The pad was featured on the cover of Elle Decor in September 2005, and it was transformed from a 1920's "wreck" to a glossy Plaza look-a-like that Bushnell once said she "thinks of with enormous pleasure."
The East 9th St apartment sits in a pre-war, 1925 doorman building, and it boasts beautiful southern views, floor-to-ceiling windows, inlaid wood flooring, a sunken living room, and a working wood burning fireplace. The second bedroom is currently being used as a dining room, and there are one and a half bathrooms. The kitchen and bathrooms were re-sized and re-done with marble and stone, and new closets were outfitted aroud the entire apartment. Sounds like a spot for for Carrie Bradshaw!
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion
- Kelsey Grammer Sells His Beverly Hills Mansion For $6.7 Million