January 21, 2013 2:22 PM
It looks like Mother's Day is coming early for Tina Knowles!
According to CultureMap Houston, Beyonce Knowles is reportedly set to plunk down $5.9 million on this 25,000-square-foot mansion in Houston, Texas. The home was previously listed for $20 million, so it looks like B is getting quite the bargain!
The 6 bedroom, 16 bathroom mansion sits on two-acre lot, and it features a sparkling pool, lush gardens, a mirrored elevator, granite floors and carved Corinthian capitals on interior cast stone columns. The estate has a total of four kitchens, so we hope Tina likes to cook and entertain! According to the listing site, the dining room seats up to 30 for an intimate evening or one can serve a seated dinner for 80 in the living room or up to 200 on the terraces.
Michael Jordan is reportedly looking to have his 50th birthday/NBA All-Star Game bash at the pad, and rapper Wiz Khalifa celebrated Thanksgiving there as well. The mansion rents out for $4,950-6,950 per night and $60,000-70,000 per month, and from May to August it is $20,000 a week and from September through April it rents out for $25,000 per week.
But will Tina sell one of her other Texas homes? She still owns an 8,885-square-foot home in Houston, a 4,700-square-foot home in Missouri City, along with Beyonce's childhood home, which is also in Houston.
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion
- Kelsey Grammer Sells His Beverly Hills Mansion For $6.7 Million