February 18, 2013 11:18 AM
Bonds paid $8.7 million for the 11,448-square-foot property in 2002, and after adding a bedroom and three bathrooms, the home now has seven bedrooms and thirteen bathrooms and boasts 17,100-square-feet of living space.
The home features 30-foot ceilings, a two-story guest house, hand-painted Trompe L’oeil murals and plenty of skylights, and it comes fully furnished. The real estate agent notes that the home was "designed by [Robert Sinclair] to welcome guests, family and friends alike for all manner of occasions, whether it be large scale gatherings, stately events or the most intimate of affairs."
The grounds feature a swimming pool and a cabana, an outdoor kitchen and dining area, a 2,100-square-foot sports court, an olive grove, a rose garden and a circular motor court centered on a multi-tiered fountain. The property also features a 12-seat theater, a game room, a wine cellar and a gym, along with full-service spa that includes steam sauna, a tanning salon, a hydrotherapy jacuzzi tub and Swedish full-body therapy rooms.
Despite his steroid controversy, Bonds is still one of the sport's all time greats with a 21-year career that includes seven most valuable player honors. He's worth an estimated $80 million, so maybe he's looking to downsize and put some of his money away?
Photo Gallery: Barry Bonds Lists Beverly Park Estate For $25 Million
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $10 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Marc Anthony Buys $2.5 Million Home In Encino
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Check Out Sex And The City Creator Darren Star's Bel Air Mansion
- Kelsey Grammer Sells His Beverly Hills Mansion For $6.7 Million