December 6, 2012 3:34 PM
Annie Leibovitz has put her townhouse compound in New York City's West Village on the market for a whopping $33,000,000.
The pad is comprised of three separate townhouses on the 700 block of Greenwich Street: 757 Greenwich, 755 Greenwich, and 311 West 11th Street, and all which surround a private garden.
Inside the main home, there are hardwood floors, high ceilings, a formal dining room and a gourmet kitchen. The main stairway leads up to the private levels, and a second rear stair from the kitchen leads to a guest triplex with a kitchen and living room on the second floor, and a bedroom and full bath on the third.
The top floor of the main residence has four bedrooms, each with a wood-burning fireplace, two full baths, a laundry room, and a playroom with a large skylight. The English basement level is configured with one bedroom and full bath, a laundry room, along with a separate entryway to the private West 11th Street courtyard as well as the studio at 755 Greenwich.
The property includes 13 fireplaces total, and it boasts a combined space of more than 10,200 square feet. “It’s very rare to have something like this,” listing broker Paula Del Nunzio, of Brown Harris Stevens, says. “She created it.”
After she sells this monster, we can't imagine she'll have any more financial woes!
Photo Gallery: Annie Leibovitz Lists Her N.Y.C. Compound For $33 Million
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad