October 29, 2012 11:00 AM
Between his judging gig on The Voice, his budding acting career on American Horror Story, and his thriving singing career, he's got more than enough dough to splash out on a pricey pad!
Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine just snapped up this picturesque Beverly Hills estate for $4.8 million. The home is located in the posh Benedict Canyon area and is known as 'Benedict House.' It is nestled in the private community of Wallingford Estates, ensuring maximum privacy for its new famous tenant.
Located on a whopping 6,539 square-feet, the property boasts six bedrooms and seven bathrooms and sits on more than 3.6 acres of land. The abode comes with hardwood floors, wood storage cabinetry, a large living room and family room, a cook's kitchen, a formal dining room and an office.
The grounds are beautiful and have stunning city views, along with a pool, tennis court, and several lounge areas.
We can just picture him now cooking up a romantic meal in his designer kitchen for his Victoria Secret model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo!
Photo Gallery: Adam Levine Buys Beverly Hills Home For $4.8 Million
- High Gloss And Shine: Hot Design Trends For The New Year
Shiny and glossy accents rule in 2013!
- Interior Color Palettes For 2013
- Keep It Simple For Fall
Fall has arrived ... less is more!
- Macaulay Culkin Debuts His Art
The actor shows his art collective's work in NY.
- 2012 Kitchen of the Year
House Beautiful invites us to view their Top Kitchen of 2012.
- Go Glam With Metallics
Metallics, Tufted Sofa Add A Touch Of Interior Glam
- Gerard Depardieu Puts His $65 Million Mansion On The Market After Massive Tax Increase In France
- One Direction's Harry Styles Buys London Mansion For $4.8 Million
- Valentino Shows Off Gorgeous Asian-Inspired French Castle
- CELEBDIGS EXCLUSIVE - Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Expand Chateau Miraval Property In France
Matt Damon And Wife Luciana Barroso To Renew Their Vows At Swanky Resort In St. Lucia
Take A Peek Inside Olivier Martinez's South Beach Eatery
Demi Moore Enjoys An Eco-Friendly Retreat In Mexico
Garza Blanca Is Where The Stars Relax South Of The Border
Celebs Love Their South Beach Getaways
Rihanna Rents A $21.8 Million Mansion In Barbados For The Holidays
Fontainebleau Miami Beach Is The Place To Be During Art Basel
Live The High Life At The Ritz-Carlton's Residences At L.A. Live
Favorite Celebrity Getaway: The Post Ranch Inn At Big Sur
Celebrity Halloween Hotspot: Greystone Manor
A Look Inside Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake's Italian Wedding Venue
Pacific Palisades: Where The Rich And Famous Call Home
Serenity By The Sea At The One & Only Palmilla In Los Cabos, Mexico
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds $26.5 Million Montecito Mansion To Massive Arsenal
- Katy Perry Purchases Two Hollywood Hills Residences For $11.2 Million
- Drew Barrymore Lists Montecito Mansion For $7.5 Million
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Buys $3.2 Million Pacific Palisades Pad